Friday, March 19, 2010

... I want to WIN! ...

I want to win an Apple iPad! I am a graphic designer and I am in love with Apple products. Apple thinks smarter, not harder.

Ok! So here it goes! Print 24 is having a contest to win an Apple iPad. All I have to do is write a short article explaining: "How I would use my Apple iPad" and publish it to my blog. You must be 18+ years of age. Each participant is allowed to participate only once. In addition, the page should exist at least one month and should not be created for this specific competition. Well, as most of you know I have been kind of slacking on my blog, but this is definitely one reason to update my blog as well as a reason for an iPad! So here it goes!

The environment is what sparks everyone's mind and imagination. To me an Apple iPad = expanding creativity and minds and imagination. 20 years ago, when I was age 6, who would have imagined a computer so small that it could be carried with you everywhere you went? Apple iPad has proved that the imaginative is possible. My hopes if I win an Apple iPad is to prove my imaginative thoughts and ideas are possible.

In all my excitement and hopes of winning the Apple iPad from print 24's contest, if I had an iPad how would I use it ... to explore the world [home and away] ... to update friends and family of my life via my blog more often ... to hopefully inspire other bloggers by my thoughts and comments ... to share my hobbies such as music and photography in hopes of learning more about others in the process ... all of this without being tied to a desk and on the go exploring ... imagining ... making the impossible, possible.

Welp! I think that wraps it up for me here! Best of luck to all the other Apple iPad contestants!

No comments:

Post a Comment