Tuesday, March 16, 2010

... She's Out of My League ...

Movie Review

Movie: She's Out of My League
Rating: 4 stars out of 5 stars

She's Out of My League is the next American Pie replacement. This movie had me laughing to no ends. But not nearly has funny as The Hang Over. I definitely think that some of the scenes from this movie are going to be scenes that are never forgotten, just like the many scenes from the American Pie film series. On a more serious note, this also is a reminder "don't judge a book by it's cover". I think this makes you realize that you have to accept yourself and believe in yourself to be a '10'.

On a side note to ALL guys out there, No girl is out of your league, unless you believe she is. Did you know majority of us females are just waiting for you to talk to us or ask us out? Some of us still do believe that chivalry exists. So! My best advice is to take a chance and talk/ask her out! What's the worse that could happen? I'll tell you, she will say "no". Oh well! Her loss, not yours and move on to the next. Any female that actually says she's "out of your league" probably means she is a stuck up bitch anyways. You don't need her. Move on to find a more genuine girl.

There are some hilarious scenes in this movie and I would definitely recommend going to see this movie. I don't want to give away any of the great scenes. I'm still laughing thinking back. So at that I am signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment